We are a group of dedicated Vovinam Viet Vo Dao followers. In addition to The 10 Vovinam Principles, we also believe in the following:
1. Believe and Achieve
2. Every technique must be practiced over and over again until it is 100% in every way.
3. ‘Can’t’ is not a word in our group’s vocabulary.
4. Always push your limit a little bit further everytime you train. The moment you stop pushing yourself is the moment you start going backwards.
5. There is ALWAYS room for improvement in every thing.
6. The colors of our belts is not the utmost importance, but our skills, our abilities and what we achieve, spiritually and physically, from practicing Vovinam are.
7. “To Live is to Learn”
8. Your knowledge is only useful when you pass it on to someone else.
“Amat victoria curam”